Conditions we treat at Range of Motion Physical Therapy
We are able to treat all types of conditions that cause pain and dysfunction, from head to toe. Specific conditions we treat include:
- Chronic Pain to All Joints and Extremities
- Neck and Back Arthritis
- Chronic Headache
- Post-Surgery Total Hip and Knee Replacements
- General Weakness/Neurological Disorders
- Post-Injury and Surgery Cases
- Sprains and Strains
- Work-Related Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Pregnancy Related Neck, Back, and Leg Pain
- Conditioning and Strengthening for All People on All Levels of Health
How may I receive physical therapy at Range of Motion?
Physical therapy may be prescribed by a physician, chiropractor, dentist, or podiatrist. We are able to provide billing to a wide range of insurance companies, so cost is never an issue for patients who have a prescription for physical therapy. We also participate with Medicare.
We strive to create an atmosphere at Range of Motion that is warm, loving and kind, as well as professional.
Our intention is to make every client feel at ease so that optimal healing can be achieved.
For additional information, please contact us!